Code of Conduct
Principle 1 Respect for Work Relationships, we shall not undertake actions
that may unfairly or unlawfully jeopardize a work seeker's employment or prevent
a work seeker from seeking work from other sources.
Principle 2 Respect for Honesty & Transparency, we shall act honestly in
all dealings with work seekers, clients and vendors.
Principle 3 Respect for Professional Knowledge, we shall strive to develop
and maintain a satisfactory level of relevant and current professional knowledge.
Principle Respect for Confidentiality & Privacy, we must observe the highest
principles of integrity, professionalism, equity and fair practice to maintain the
confidentiality and privacy of candidate and client information.
Define Objectives and Specifications
Identify and Assess Candidates
- Understanding client's business, market positioning, job profile in relation to
corporate objectives, vision, culture and growth targets and subsequently prepare
a Person specification based on these criteria.
- Develop a search plan.
Interviews, Selection & Joining
- Industry profiling and mapping to attract the best fit candidates using database
and network of contacts.
- Identify candidates based on competency, experience and background.
- Share long-list with the client.
- Post a progressive discussion with the client, share shortlist along with candidate
- Coordinate and schedule Interviews.
- Negotiate offer, acceptance and joining.
- Resignation preparation.
- Ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure smooth transition and on-boarding of executive.